Your knowledge of UAE lotteries is likely to be extensive. What we have for you today is Mahzooz, an exciting weekly draw-style game with many fans. Mahzooz is legit since it is under the Gulf Cooperation Council’s (GCC) control. Legislation and licensing have gone into effect in place. Moreover, taking a responsible approach can help you win some fantastic prizes.
In Mahzooz, a digital lottery game, players share their money blindly, meaning they pool their money together to win cash prizes. The Mahzooz draw awards a prize pot every week. To participate, log in and select your contribution amount. All prize-pot winners will receive a notification after the draw concludes.
Mahzooz offers several flexible participation options, which contribute to its appeal. Additionally, there are a lot of prizes and draw times to choose from.
How to Play Mahzooz Lottery?
The game is pretty simple to play. The Mahzooz homepage offers tickets, and there is a Mahzooz mobile app as well. You can find this option at some retail kiosks. A map is available on Mahzooz’s website to help you find the nearest kiosk.
It is possible to purchase Mahzooz Lucky Draw tickets on Mahzooz’s website until Saturday at 8:30 p.m. ET. Each week, Mahzooz selects the winners based on the number of entries. There will be live coverage starting at 9 p.m. ET. Keep up to date with Mahzooz by watching it on Youtube and Facebook.
Those who play international lotteries regularly may be scratching their heads about gameplay options. As a first step in determining whether such expenditures are justified, we must examine the size of the rewards.
If you wish to play Mahzooz Lottery, select at least five numbers between 1 and 49. In addition to choosing your lucky number, you can also purchase a quick-pick ticket. The following steps will show you how to play the Mahzooz Lottery effectively. In some cases, you can withdraw your winnings the next day.
- Sign up for a Mahzooz account and log in.
- Select “Play” and “Buy Now” from the menu.
- Click “add to basket” to donate any number of water bottles.
- Each week, Mahzooz holds a draw for AED 35 per bottle.
- Depending on how much you purchase, different columns will appear. You can select the date of the weekly draw if you buy just one bottle.
- Buy many products and enter various draws.
- Choose your numbers and draw date, then add them to the cart or checkout.
- Upon submitting your information, you will receive a confirmation email or SMS.
- If you’re lucky, you’ll receive a notification via Mahzooz’s website weekly.
- Final message to winners and winnings added to winning balance.
Note: There is a fundamental question regarding international players’ options regarding Mahzooz tickers in terms of whether they can purchase them via an online or mobile app. This type of purchase is illegal in several countries. Such restrictions do not exist in the United Arab Emirates.
Mahzooz participation requirements
You need to consider certain restrictions.
- For all participants, the age requirement is 18 years or older.
- It should not be illegal for you to participate.
- Employees, directors, and shareholders of Mahzooz are not allowed to participate.
- A participant cannot be an insurer, a draw manager, or a government official.
- No sanctioned or embargoed countries can participate.
We’re sure Mahzooz Draw will bring you luck! Getting your winnings out is easy and quick, so don’t hesitate. Regular draws and cash prizes are up for grabs so you won’t be bored.
No matter what outcome you get when playing Mahzooz (Emirates Lotto), your money will benefit those in need. Even if you don’t see a significant increase in your bank account balance, you can still sleep well knowing you contributed to a good cause.